Web Application Monitor
Ideal for Monitoring ERP Applications, High Availability Systems, Data Center Environments or any changes in web based data. Continuously monitor for any changes in HTML web pages and web based data so you can be mediately notified of changes that could impact on your business operations.
Now you can monitor, in real time, the content of live web pages and data within programs that use web pages to display information, including specialist software such as Lawson M3/Movex®, JDE®, SAP® and IBM WebSphere®.
Within Lawson M3/Movex, Web Application Monitor monitors Serverview, enabling early warnings of any Java processes not running as expected.
Halcyon's Network Server Suite ensures that the necessary Windows components of MOM, eCollaborator, LBI etc. are functioning as normal. Because the Web Application Monitor automates the monitoring process, it is available 24x7 and does not miss important information such as change of status or error condition, and can automatically raise alerts and take actions that would be expected of an operator.
The Web Application Monitor can also be used to monitor High Availability (HA) systems for ‘out-of-sync’ objects, alerting if a threshold is reached or breached, or perform pre-determined actions if the temperature of a data center is reaching potential risk levels.
Monitor for changes in any web based data, such as stock levels, share prices or any
changes in information that is important to your business.
- Automates the monitoring of complex, specialist software on a 24x7 basis
- Automatically raise alerts and take actions that an operator would normally invoke
- Monitor Java-based applications running on the IBM power platform
- Send immediate notification of any changes in data, by email, SMS to cell phones, or by ‘delivering’ an alert to a GUI console
- Ensure that TCP/IP is active
- Eliminate the need for manual checks to save time and resources
- Does not require specialist knowledge to monitor complex or application specific scenarios
- Effective use of system resources by running jobs at the best time for your system, your operators and your users
- We monitor the application availability and if it is NOT available we either automatically try to repair it and if we fail we can alert you that you need to take some action and investigate
- Can also reduce operations costs by automating all out-of hours processing
- Ideal for outsourcing environments, managed service providers and individual businesses