Halcyon Performance Analyzer provides accurate and up-to-the-minute performance statistics and trends. Advanced design techniques are utilized so as to reduce the impact on system resources.
Any number of IBM i servers can be monitored - you can even monitor each server during different time periods and record performances at different snapshot intervals if required.
Performance alerts can be generated if utilization exceeds pre-defined thresholds.
iPhone/ipad App - IBM i Performance Monitoring
Halcyon's Performance Analyzer now offers Halcyon customers a portable view of your IBM i system performance. The Halcyon Performance Analyzer product has the added bonus feature of viewing your performance data on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
- Monitors unlimited number of IBM i® servers
- Displays real-time information
- Provides long-term trend analysis
- Multiple alert actions possible if performance thresholds are breached
- Monitors system performance, jobs and pools
- Performance statistics for many displays are shown with both graphical and tabular displays so that exact information is quickly and easily discernable
- Fast, efficient and accurate
- Easy-to-use with minimal setup
- A carefully designed user-interface provides meaningful information that can be quickly retrieved and understood
- Quickly identify resource grabbing jobs and/or users and take prompt, corrective action or let the system automatically resolve the situation
- Fully customizable Performance Viewer allows you to choose the colors for text and graphical displays